Platform Specialist, Digital Ad Solutions & Platform Integrations
- New York, NY
Obtain a highly visible and exciting role working on advanced digital advertising products at Xandr! You will join a team providing vision, ad platform expertise, strategic acumen, and leadership for planning, building, developing and implementing comprehensive business capabilities that supports the long-term objectives, mission and vision for Xandr Media.
The Platform Specialist will contribute to, produce, and manage ad product deliverables relative to our systems and inventory. You will work closely with the Senior Manager to ensure accurate and timely deliverables are met including but not limited to system ops QA, adserver management, product/workflow/training documentation, etc.
• Supports the implementation of system settings and options; plans and executes ad product, integration and acceptance testing; and creates specifications for systems to meet business requirements
• Supports the project management of iterative product launches
• Drive product evolution and improvement to support and enhance the Ad Sales business
• May act as a liaison with internal/external contacts and vendors to further define system requirements and process for optimal revenue potential
• Take ownership of the Ad Systems Ops Wiki, ensuring that all pertinent information is well documented
• Provide training to Sales Planning and Ad Ops Support groups as needed
• Work closely with Sales Planning to ensure proper execution and stewardship of campaigns
• Help create system requirements for new enhancements
• Review vendor and internal functional spec/design docs
Knowledge & Skills
• Ability to assess a situation, receive input from key stakeholders and produce a select course of project plan
• Strong communication skillset and able to articulate, both written and verbally, detailed specifications (e.g., project requirements, requested changes, and testing results)
• Able to develop and maintain relationships within the organization and/or with external partners, and understand the unique needs of each partnership
• Able to document information effectively through databases, knowledge warehouses, and other shared space
• Able to work in a dynamic, fast paced and often changing environment
• As needed, able to serve as a liaison between: developers and users, clients and companies, and management and IT
• Strong knowledge of the digital video industry landscape
• Strong project management and problem-solving skills in order to move toward a project's completion
• May need to demonstrate a strong technical aptitude, and understand both business and technical language and ideas
• Strong drive, initiative, and sense of personal accountability
• With guidance, able to analyze and evaluate data and be able to make appropriate and well-reasoned recommendations and decisions to support the business and project teams
Education: Requires a BA or BS degree.
• Requires a minimum 2 years of experience in Digital Ad Operations, yield management or analytics for Ad Agency, Publisher, or Ad Tech Vendor
• Requires experience with digital ad serving systems, such as FreeWheel or Google Ad Manager
• Experience with front-end sales systems, such as Salesforce, Operative.One, etc., is a plus
• Experience with publisher tools, such as Yieldex, is a plus.
• Experience with digital data aggregators, such as Staq or Ad-Juster tools, is a plus
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project and Visio
Back to top