Performance Analyst - (Government Support)
Job Description: Identifies system integrity issues and solutions for the full system life cycle from concept to disposal. Performs technical planning, system integration, verification and validation, cost and risk, and supportability and effectiveness analysis for total systems. Ensures designs are compatible with the architecture and allocates requirements to segments.
Analyzes science, engineering, business, and all other data processing problems for application to electronic data processing systems. Analyzes user requirements, procedures, and problems to automate or improve. existing systems and review computer system capabilities, workflow, and scheduling limitations. Many analyze or recommend commercially available software.
• Ensure the logical and systematic conversion of customer or product requirements into total systems solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule, and cost constraints.
• Perform functional analysis, timeline analysis, cost estimation, trade studies, requirements allocation and interface definition studies to translate customer requirements into hardware and software specifications
• Perform strategic systems planning, business information planning, business and analysis.
• Apply business process improvement practices to re-engineer methodologies and principles and business process modernization projects.
• Develop and apply organization-wide information models for use in designing and building integrated, shared software and database management systems.
• Prepare required documentation, including both program-level and user-level documentation.
• Construct sound, logical business improvement opportunities consistent with NRO guidance and principles, cost savings, and system architecture objectives.
• Analyze and study complex system requirements.
Required Skills, Experience, and Education : Candidate must have 7 years of experience that can be a combination of work history and education. This equates to a Doctorate and 0 years of experience OR Masters and 1 years, Bachelors and 3 years, Associates and 5 years or HS and 7 years.
Required Clearance: Active TS/SCI, with CI Poly.
Desired: 8570 Certification
Back to top