Performance Analyst (Government)
- Vienna, VA
AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Federal Government . We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers' mission
Our National Security Team supports the intelligence community, providing, operating and assuring critical voice, video and collaboration services for the full spectrum of operations.
AT&T has an opening for a Performance Analyst - To support the service ops organization in providing technical planning, verification and validation, and supportability and effectiveness analysis for total systems.
Description of Job Duties/Responsibilities:
- Analyzes ticketing data to determine processing problems. Analyzes ServiceNow tickets to automate or improve existing processes, determine process limitations, and establish a way to correct them.
- Ensure the logical and systematic conversion of customer or product requirements into total systems process solutions that acknowledge technical, and schedule constraints.
- Perform functional analysis, timeline analysis, and use customer provided ticketing information to translate customer improved process.
- Analyze ticket timelines and determine if they are approaching customer established SLO/SLA thresholds.
- Coordinate with Tier2 and Tier 3 engineers; alert them of approaching SLO/SLA deadlines.
- Work with SLO/SLA, Network Performance lead and Operations personnel to provide accurate ticketing information in support of CDRLs
Required Qualifications: Candidate must have 7 years of experience that can be a combination of work history and education. This equates to a Doctorate and 0 years of experience OR Masters and 1 years, Bachelors and 3 years, Associates and 5 years or HS and 7 years. Must meet DoD 8570 Certification requirements for IAM Level 1.
Desired Qualifications: 8570 Certification
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws.
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Back to top