PC Field Support Specialist (Duluth)
Don't miss this opportunity to join the company recognized by Fortune magazine as the World's Most Admired Telecommunications Company and ranked #4 on DiversityInc's list of 2011 Top 50 Companies for Diversity.
As the largest communications company in the world, more than 120 million customers count on us every day to deliver the wireless, Internet, data and advertising services that fuel their businesses and connect them to their world. You will find yourself connecting communications and technology with opportunities that will take you to places you never imagined.
You don't have to be a tech whiz to join AT&T. It takes more than technology to keep us ahead of the curve, and thanks to our teams of legal/operations, marketing and finance whizzes, we do just that. Every day, each works to ensure the success of the company while they advance their own careers.
What does it take to join us? We demand exceptional skills in your discipline and a real dedication to being the best.
After all, we're asked to keep AT&T profitable and on the cutting edge, and at the same time, build on more than a century of innovation and success. We are a world leader in communications and entertainment, and we plan to keep on growing.
1. Installing, operating, maintaining, repairing and modifying end user devices such as personal computers, thin-clients, network interface cards, phones, monitors, printers, telephones, printers, pagers, and radios.
2. Performing a variety of maintenance and technical support on devices, integrated systems and subsystems, and install/configure software at customer and/or field locations.
3. Troubleshooting and solving technical issues related to end user equipment hardware and software
4. Ensuring customer satisfaction is achieved.
Required Skills, Experience, and Education:
Minimum education and experience level: High School/GED with seven (7) years of experience. Equivalent education and experience: Associate's degree and five (5) years of experience. Must be able to lift 40 lbs.
1. Highly skilled in installing, repairing and troubleshooting computer hardware and peripherals. Well-versed in installing windows, software, applications, antivirus and patches
2. Demonstrated ability to read and understand technical manuals and schematics
3. Expertise in Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access)
4. Able to manage time and priorities effectively
5. Able to work efficiently with minimal supervision
6. Proficient in working with end-users remotely
7. Demonstrated expertise in Microsoft Windows 7 and 10
8. Familiar with Active Directory security and policies
9. Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
Required Clearance: Candidate must have a TSSCI with Polygraph
Desired: DoD 8570 IAT Level 1 certification or MTA.
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Back to top