Part Time Customer Service Representative
WORK HARD & PLAY HARDER.
Want to join a dynamic technology company where you can have a work life balance?
At AT&T, we work hard and have a great time doing it. We're looking for smart and driven people who want to make a difference. We offer our team members a competitive total rewards program as well as a comprehensive benefits package. We're a dynamic, growing, equal-opportunity employer where employees discover that a career can become a calling.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Paycheck: earn between $11.00 to $15.93 per hour to start depending on your experience and education
- Schedule: Part-Time (minimum of 24 hours, up to 32 hours per week for Part-Time, scheduling restrictions do apply), Hours of operations 6:00am to 10:00pm 7 days a week (must be flexible to work any shift based on business need)
- As a Customer Service Representative, you will be at the forefront of the company working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment as the go-to person for our customers!
- Ability to speak and communicate clearly over the phone.
- Results oriented
- Team player, receptive to coaching and feedback.
- Thrive in a collaborative fast-paced environment, working with 15-16 teammates.
- Can smoothly manage multiple tasks such as; active listening while typing, conversing with the customer, and navigating multiple computer programs
Successful candidates will be able to determine the wants, interests, and needs of each customer issue to identify the best solution in the interest of providing an outstanding and personalized customer service experience.
PERKS OF AT&T
- As a AT&T team member you will also receive an outstanding bundle of benefits to include:
- Add a full benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), paid time off, and work/life resources
- 6 weeks paid training, 3 weeks of classroom training and 3 weeks of OJT.
- Tuition Reimbursement (eligibility is after 6 months of employment)
- 50% off your AT&T wireless service, discounts on your video service and discounts on other AT&T products and services
- Onsite game rooms, Food and Coffee venues, and an exercise facility
REQUIREMENTS TO APPLY
- If you're 18 years or older, let's talk.
All applicants must be able to pass a drug test and background check. AT&T is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
You are welcome to use our on-site computers to apply. Call us at 720.216.6729 for more information or to schedule a tour of our amazing facility today!
Apply today at: work.att.jobs/zootown
After you apply you will receive a follow up invitation to take a brief assessment. Study Guide for pre-employment screening ( click the link below to open the study guide)
Call Center Assessment (CCA)
- Employee may be required to sit for long periods of time on the phone while using computers.
- 6 months to 1 year of customer service/sales experience preferred
Applicants will be expected to pass any assessments or tests associated with the position.
Study Guide for pre-employment screening (click the link below to open the study guide)
Call Center Assessment (CCA)
SPECIAL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Specific job assignments may require day, evening, weekend or holiday hours. Occasional overtime may be required.
- Classroom training.
- On-the-job training.
Meet Some of AT&T's Employees
Architect, Entertainment Group
As a cloud architect, Aaron builds and designs different cloud environments that enable video processing. His work helps customers get whichever channels they want, on whatever device they require.
Back to top