OTT Video Architect
This opening is for a Client Software Architect/Engineer with experience and understanding in client platforms including video player architecture and mobile client development. This position requires the ability to work on multiple complex projects and can quickly adjust to changing business priorities. Individual must be a self-starter with effective oral and written commination skills.
The position will be located in El Segundo, CA as part of the AT&T Entertainment Group.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in software development or software architecture
- Understanding of software architecture including development models such as Agile, Scrum and Waterfall
- Ability to architect stable, efficient, and scalable software upon which world-class user interfaces can be built
- Experience in video player architecture including DASH and HLS implementations.
- Experience in in mobile client development (iOS, Android). Experience should include development work on diverse hardware platforms (STBs, Mobile devices, etc.)
- General understanding of video and the end to end delivery of video.
- Experience working with 3 rd party reference platforms and SDKs
- Job responsibilities include development of target architectures, interfacing with development and operations organizations, creating recommendations on deployment strategies, and helping troubleshoot/diagnose development and production issues.
- Assure a high standard of quality in your own work and in the work of others on your team
Back to top