Operations Planning and Exercise Analyst (Government)
AT&T has a career opportunity for an Operations Planning and Exercise Analyst at Joint Base San Antonio-Lackland, Texas, supporting cyber related activities. The Analyst will join a staff within an organization of technical and program Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) providing professional services to Federal Government customers to support the the 67th Cyberspace Wing (67 CW) Readiness Operations program.
• Review higher headquarters operational policies, network standard operating procedures (SOP), directives, and Rules of Engagement (ROE) for 67 CW units.
• Facilitate 67 CW Operational Planning Teams (OPT) meetings; plan meetings, provide agenda, collaborate with OPT members, identify problem sets, develop courses of action, provide relevant information, and record minutes.
• Maintain Defensive Plans Library with the most current cyberspace-related documents and doctrine.
• Provide reports and situational briefings to 67 CW units on Defensive Cyberspace Operations (DCO) and Cyberspace Defense Analysis (CDA) operational plan updates.
• Review operational plans/concept plans (OPLAN/CONPLAN), provide comments as required, and provide briefings, reports and updates.
• Integrate DCO and CDA mission capabilities into the 67 CW Cyberspace Military Exercise Program (CMEP).
• Review and provide comments on exercise planning of AF and Joint exercises to prepare 67 CW for potential tasking in support of OPLAN/CONPLAN and other applicable document preparation.
• Provide key strategy-to-task input in operational planning processes, and deliberate and crisis action planning and exercises support.
• Participate in planning and execution of Wing readiness exercises, AF exercises and Joint exercises.
• Integrate weapons and tactics test and evaluation processes of future technologies into exercise planning.
• Recommend and document improvements and updates to the training material in coordination with the 26 OSS training flight, review planner-specific training material quarterly, and perform planner-specific training.
• Interface with and exercise hosts, cyber units, MAJCOMs and 24 AF for exercise participation.
• Coordinate with the 26 OSS Weapons and Tactics shop on the development of Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures (TTPs).
• Update and maintain records in accordance with appropriate Government regulations in a Government approved shared location.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience regarding the AF Network infrastructure and Defensive Cyber Operations (DCO), Defensive GIG Operations (DGO) and Cyberspace Defensive Analysis (CDA) mission sets and their roles and responsibilities.
- Solid understanding of the Air Force Space Command (AFSPC), and 24 AF Tactics Development Programs and the Tactics, Techniques and Procedures (TTP) process
- Thorough understanding of USAF Cyberpace operations and functions
- Strong writing and organization skills
- Active problem-solving skills, enthusiastic learning, understanding of new technologies and techniques and apply this information to current and future projects
- Critical thinking, and logic skills to outline the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, systematically selecting the optimum solutions for the give problem
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
Desired: • DoDD 8140 IAM Level-1 certification • Military experience.
Required Clearance: TS with SCI Eligibility. Must have held TS//SCI position within the previous two years and be willing to take a counter espionage polygraph if required.
US Citizenship Required
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Back to top