Operations Manager 1 (Government)
- Albuquerque, NM
AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Federal Government. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers' mission.
Our Department of Energy Team supports the Agency's national efforts to manage the countries energy resources. Our support of Sandia Labs includes all aspects of IT system and network security measures to ensure the site operates securely and efficiently.
AT&T has an opening for a Project Management Support - Telecom to support the DOE, in overseeing personnel and activities supporting the Sandia Labs infrastructure.
- Plans, directs, and coordinates the operational and tactical activities of individuals responsible for the delivery of information processing and telecommunications services
- Establishes objectives and plans for the team's operations; identifies and assembles the optimal combination of personnel, technologies, and methodologies to meet current and near-term requirements; translates organizational objectives into work plans; creates contingency plans to meet changes in business circumstances
- Participates in operational meetings with the Sandia Delegated Representative (SDR).Interface, assist, and work with the Prime contractor Project Manager to help ensure all functional areas under the TPTIT Infrastructure Computing work pillar are delivered on-time, meet all associated metrics, and operate at the highest standards
- Interface, assist, and work with all staff assigned to the TPTIT Infrastructure Computing work pillar are delivered on-time, meet all associated metrics, and operate at the highest standards
- Track all projects using MS Project and report project risks and discrepancies to the Project Manager
- Provide direct AT&T management over all AT&T staff working on the contract
- Deliver monthly reports to Prime and AT&T management
- Actively perform business development at Sandia for AT&T growth
- Interface monthly with the DOE sales and BD teams
Active DOE Q
- Two (2) years' experience and A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, Telecommunications, or other related technical discipline or Six (6) years of experience.
- Eight (8) years of experience in network technology, management or operation with increasing responsibilities.
- Five (5) years of working knowledge of network protocols and/or telecommunication enterprise architecture
- Demonstrated communications skills.
- Six (6) years of technical task management and supervisory experience.
Direct PM work in the DOE at a Lab facility
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws. AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Back to top