Office Support Clerk- TEMPORARY FULL- TIME
LOOKING FOR A COMPANY THAT VALUES YOUR SKILLS?
A job with AT&T as a Temporary Office Support Clerk can provide you with exactly that!
Take advantage of our paid training and wide range of career possibilities. AT&T offers a competitive salary and benefits that include medical, dental, paid vacation, and more!
This is a TEMPORARY FULL-TIME position
Wages: $498.00 per week
Work Days: Monday - Saturday with a rotating day off during the week and Sundays off.
Hours: 7:00 AM to 3:30 PM
Our Office Support Clerks are responsible for the opening and processing of incoming mail payments in our high paced Remittance Center.
What you'll do as an AT&T Office Support Clerk:
- Identify different types of mail and sort, log and prepare envelopes for the extraction area
- Operate high speed mail opening equipment
- Manually open mail and sort of contents based on procedures
- Process customer payments via 10-key pad
- Complete change of address orders
Our Office Support Clerks must be able to:
- Work in a physically strenuous environment where standing for most of the day is required
- Handle a high volume of work efficiently and effectively
- Work early hours and on weekends
- Qualify on pre-employment screening:
Study Guide (click the link below to open the study guide)
Assessment Information :
Business Telecommunications Ability Battery (Business-TAB)
Meet Some of AT&T's Employees
Architect, Entertainment Group
As a cloud architect, Aaron builds and designs different cloud environments that enable video processing. His work helps customers get whichever channels they want, on whatever device they require.
Back to top