Office Coordinator (Government)
- Norfolk, VA
AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of solutions and professional services to the Department of Defense. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers' mission.
Our Department of Defense and National Security Teams support our Nation's warfighters, providing, operating and assuring critical information and professional services for the full spectrum of military operations.
AT&T has an opening for an Office Coordinator to support the Government Program Office in Norfolk, Virginia, in providing experienced administrative and program support.
- Work is 100% on site at a government location, supporting multiple Government managers.
- Coordinate administrative and office support functions (e.g. correspondence letters, memos, instructions, reports, etc.), ensuring compliance with existing policies.
- Review existing policies and procedures, identifiy potential problem areas, and develop solutions. Maintain procedures manual.
- Provide security administration support for the office, including personnel security documentation, facility access control, visitor access/escort control, and visit certification.
- Function as the office records retention manager, including document control processes and filing (hard-copy and electronic).
- Coordinate responses to multiple periodic reports and maintain tracking databases.
- Assist with development, review, and reproduction of briefing materials, reports, and other project documentation.
- Coordinate with the Government office and various stakeholders.
- Manage office supply inventory and maintain program office calendar.
- Submit and track trouble tickets to maintain operation of department automated data processing equipment.
- Assist Government managers with travel report processing and other related tasking.
Current active TS/SCI clearance (must have current SSBI), reported in JPAS or DISS.
- Associates Degree, or High School graduate with 10 years clerical experience.
- Seven (7) or more years of experience in support of a Government program office.
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral), able to effectively interact with customers at all levels.
- High proficiency with MS Office Suite, web-based applications, and databases.
- Energetic professional, ability to multi-task in a dynamic environment in support of numerous projects with a demanding workload and little or no supervision. Provide rapid responses to short-fused tasking.
- Detail-oriented, with solid understanding of Quality Management practices and excellent time management skills.
Familiarity with DOD and U.S. Navy organizations and functional missions.
Understanding of Navy business/terminology and practices.
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws. AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Back to top