NOC-Help Desk Technician (Government)
- Melbourne, FL
AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Intelligence Community. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers' mission.
For the DIA Directorate of Science and Technology (DS&T), the Advanced Technology Integration Program (ATIP) provides IT managed services for Special Access Program (SAP) systems supporting activities to enable DIA's sensitive technical collection.
AT&T has an opening for a NOC-Help Desk Technician to support the ATIP systems in providing managed IT support of SAP-IT systems for high-priority defense intelligence collection needs and develop and field advanced technical collection capabilities and systems that leverage emerging methods, phenomenologies, and technologies.
- 8x5 manning of the help desk.
- Respond to user issues and trouble tickets.
- Solve Tier 1 issues.
- Forward Tier 2 and 3 issues to appropriate administrators and engineers.
- Respond to and resolve incident tickets
- Provide support to Tier 3 network engineers for incident management and projects (site surveys, coordinate and install new equipment)
- Coordinate network operations, maintenance, repairs, or upgrades
- Perform configuration management functions such as update topology drawings, ensure asset management records are accurate, inventory
- Configure and troubleshoot layer 2 switching (VLAN's).
Mandatory Security Clearance Requirement: TS/SCI with Polygraph (#polygraph)
- Layer 1 and Layer 2 network experience.
- Knowledge of Cisco IOS, Juniper JUNOS, Brocade and Foundry OS.
- Familiar with Layer 3 protocols
- Familiar with Visio and Service Now.
- Skills commensurate with the duties and responsibilities.
- A Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institute in an area applicable to this position and four (4) years of relevant experience
- An additional four (4) years of relevant experience may be substituted for the bachelor's degree
Back to top