NOC Technician-Facility Management APOC (Escort/QA/Duties) - Full Performance (Government)
- McLean, VA
AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Intelligence Community. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers' mission.
Our National Security Team supports the intelligence community, providing, operating and assuring critical voice, video and collaboration services for the full spectrum of operations.
AT&T has an opening for Facilities Management APOC - To support the 24x7 Network Operations Center in providing network and facility monitoring.
Description of Job Duties/Responsibilities:
- Basic IP/Transport/Data Communications troubleshooting, log reviews, situational and ad-hoc reporting
- Network surveillance
- Identify, troubleshoot, and resolve incidents in multiple and complex local area network (LAN), wide area network (WAN), customer networks, Intranet and Internet and other data communication systems
- Manage network operations center access requests, logs and other facility management duties as assigned
- Ability to occasionally work outside of core operating hours
This position requires ability to satisfy a government administered high risk screening.
Required Qualifications/Certifications: Candidate must have a total of 7 years of applicable experience. The experience can be a combination of degree and work history. This can be a High School degree and 7 years of work history OR an Associate's and 5 years, a Bachelors' and 3 years, a Masters and 1 years or a PhD and 0 years of work history.
Some specialization in one of the following:
- CCNA/JNCIA, Cisco Optical, HPOV, COMSEC, VOIP, ITIL V3 Foundations
- Basic networking qualifications
- LAN/WAN/Optical specialization. Utilization of common ticket systems (Remedy, ServiceNow) and common network management tools (HPOV, HPNA, Solarwinds, MNS, Netcool, etc)
- Some specialization in one of the following: CCNA/JNCIA, Cisco Optical, HPOV, COMSEC, VOIP, ITIL V3 Foundations
*Work to be performed in Mclean, VA
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws.
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Back to top