NOC Specialist (Government)
Monitors, troubleshoots, configures and manages government customer’s voice, data and satellite network. Coordinates with customer personnel to provide Tier 2 “expert” assistance in all aspects of operating and managing the customer’s Enterprise Network.
- Required experience with voice and data systems (e.g., Cisco Voice Over IP, Avaya Aura Audio Conference Bridge, Avaya Definity G3, Prologics, Merlin Legend, Nortel PBX’s, Cisco Call Manager, multiplexers, CSU/DSU, ATM, Cisco switches and routers, Unix, TCP/IP and Windows 7)
- to include planning, evaluation and configuration of routers, bridges and other devices.
- Also operating and managing systems associated with satellite tracking
- providing digital data service to mobile satellite trucks and portable flyaway dishes and providing uplink/downlink of analog full motion video services.
- Work with customer NOC Steward (CBP) to ensure that WAN OneNet services at customer fixed and disaster sites are operational
- Assists customer engineering to resolve WAN interface issues through the NOC.
- Candidate will support new hardware/ software acquisition and installation of aforementioned products.
Work is performed at the Mount Weather Emergency Operations Center (MWEOC) Network Operations Center, backup location may be Winchester Virginia and may include a requirement to telework from personal residence on occasion.
- Overtime, shift work and weekend tours will be required.
- Occasional travel may be required or other duties as assigned.
- Employee must be a US Citizen and willing and able to obtain a government issued Top Secret Security clearance. Holding a current TS is a plus.
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Requisition ID 1661097
Meet Some of AT&T's Employees
Nancy increases the capabilities of AT&T products by expanding access, tracking, and applications, and designs purposeful and user-friendly devices that can improve people’s lives.
Back to top