Network Senior Specialist (Government)
- San Diego, CA
AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Federal Government. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers' mission.
Our Defense Team supports our Nation's warfighters, providing, operating and assuring critical voice, video and collaboration services for the full spectrum of military operations.
AT&T openings for 3 people to support NAVWAR, PMW 146, in providing IT Service Management guidance/execution for the MUOS program.
- Provide support/recommendations to the Navy Communications Satellite Program Office, PMW 146, regarding the Mobile User Objective System (MUOS) ground network transition to an IT Service Management (ITSM) construct.
- Make recommendations and review/comment on MUOS prime contractor transition plans.
- General program support to include attending Program Reviews.
- Interface with the Program Office and Prime contractor regarding MUOS ITSM efforts
- Provide ServiceNow ITSM implementation knowledge
- Provide ServiceNow Event Management configuring and implementing expertise
Public Trust and clearable to Secret (#none)
- Minimum 3 years of IT experience, 2+ yrs working in the ServiceNow platform in an Admin/Developer Capacity
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must be a U.S. citizen
Familiarity with PMW 146/MUOS and/or NAVWAR/Navy programs and procedures.
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws. AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Back to top