Network Security Administrator - Full Performance (Government)
- Vienna, VA
AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Intelligence Community. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers' mission
Our National Security Team supports the intelligence community, providing, operating and assuring critical voice, video and collaboration services for the full spectrum of operations.
AT&T has an opening for a Firewall, Email, and Web Security Systems Administrator - To support the 24x7 Network Operations Center in providing network security expertise.
Description of Job Duties/Responsibilities:
- Perform IT Systems Administration on physical and virtual infrastructure
with a focus on firewall, email, and web security protocols
- Ensure cyber security and OPSEC policies, principles, and practices are an integral element of the operating environment
- Integrate hardware and software components within the systems environment. Continually monitor and fine-tune performance of the Information Systems
- Conduct analyses of network usage, user complaints, traffic interruptions, hardware and software capabilities, and other relevant factors
- Provide database support for SQL databases related to mission specific applications services including service life-cycle maintenance of databases, implementing reporting features, correcting database errors, modifying databases performing upgrades, and user training
- Configure and manage WSUS/SCCM for patching and application management; Network Administration: Configure, manage, and troubleshoot networking issues with Cisco ASA, Cisco Fiber and Lan switching (Layer 2 and 3)
Required Clearance: TSSCI with Polygraph. (#polygraph)
This position requires ability to satisfy a government administered high risk screening.
Required Skills, Experience, and Education:
- Experience installing and configuring Windows 10; installing and configuring Windows Server 2012; configuring Advanced Server 2012 Services.
- Windows/UNIX Systems Administration experience to include Active Directory Domain Services (DNS, DHCP, GPO Management) as well as Active Directory Certificate Services.
- Candidate must have a total of 7 years of applicable experience. The experience can be a combination of degree and work history. This can be a High School degree and 7 years of work history OR an Associate's and 5 years, a Bachelors' and 5 years, a Masters and 1 years or a PhD and 0 years of work history.
Windows and UNIX/Linux. VMware.
Work to be performed in Mclean, VA
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws.
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Back to top