Network Project Field Support Manager (Duluth)
- Managing service delivery staff to ensure service levels and objectives are met.
- Implementing operations improvements to meet established objectives across multiple facilities.
- Assisting in managing activities related to customer requirements, budget challenges, human resource needs and plans for new business development within assigned area.
- Facilitating customer relationship and satisfaction while ensuring adherence to company policies and processes.
- Investigating matters of significance, recommends and implementing appropriate course of action.
- Implementing business processes and assisting in process improvement initiatives in order to enhance customer service.
Working knowledge/understanding of: Services performed to enable all aspects of the network to include maintenance, sustainment of existing networks, and identification/correction of complex internetwork issues to include:
- Maintaining data, voice and/or video network hardware and systems; Investigating and resolving network and hardware matters of significance; Researching, analyzing, isolating and resolving errors; Assessing and updating older networks as needed and in accordance with specified plans.
- Providing escalated Tier-2 and Tier-3 technical support on data, voice or video networks;
- Answering technical questions; recommending and Implementing approved course of action.
- Installing network applications on network servers or voice equipment; Maintaining, testing, researching and resolving problems.
- Designs, Implementing and maintaining various networks such as LAN, CAN, and voice systems in accordance with specified requirements.
- Preparing data or voice network diagrams and drawings to document and assist in communicating current operational status of networks.
- Performing data or voice network configurations and configuration changes of various voice or data equipment such as routers, switches, intelligent hubs, multi-function switches, end offices, signaling transfer points, PBX, voice mail, call management systems, etc. to enhance performance.
Required Skills, Experience, and Education : Shall have seven (7) years of experience that may include a combination of work history and education. A master's degree is equivalent to 6 years of experience, a bachelor's degree is equivalent to 4 years of experience and an associate's degree is equivalent to 2 years of experience. The degree must be from an accredited college or university. Must have excellent communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills. They coordinate with team members - those in project management, security, asset management, customer service or help desk departments - to solve problems and manage projects. Conflict resolution, analytical, and decision-making skills are crucial to the position as well.
Required Clearance: Candidate must have a TS/SCI polygraph clearance
Desired: DoD 8570 IAT Level 1 or MCSE
Back to top