Network Operations Manager (Government)
AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Department of Defense . We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers' mission
RIS I is the delivery of regional IT services to the end user. We offer support of end user devices including desktop, workplace peripherals, and voice and video devices. We support local and campus area networks, including wireless and cable plant.
AT&T has an opening for Network Operations Manager - To support the customer's network, in providing operational connectivity across LAN/WAN. Job duties include:
- Managing network connectivity team and internal resource obligations to ensure service levels and objectives are met
- Creating and implementing operations improvements to meet established objectives across multiple facilities
- Developing processes for leveraging and using resources to meet customer needs
- Developing and maintaining communications with management and staff to ensure that service is delivered on time and within budget or contractual obligations
- Investigating and resolving matters of significance as appropriate
- Ensuring appropriate planning of the impact of connectivity outages, service level agreements and other issues
- Preparing and providing program management reports and briefings, manage deliverable schedules and support process improvement
- Maintaining/tracking project status (Integrated Master Schedule, documentation status, etc.); assign/track status of key actions/tasks; keep leadership informed on status
Required Clearance: TSSCI with Polygraph. (#polygraph)
Required Qualifications: Eight (8) years of experience in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity are required. Bachelor's degree in engineering from an accredited college or university is required. Four (4) years of additional network engineering experience may be substituted for a Bachelor's degree.
Certifications: An IAT level II baseline certification as defined by DoD 8570.01-M is required. IAT III within 12 months. CCIE, or equivalent, certification or higher required.
Desired Qualifications: 8570 Certification
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws.
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Back to top