Network Management System Designer (Government)
AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Federal Government. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers' mission.
Our National Security Team supports the intelligence community, providing, operating and assuring critical voice, video and collaboration services for the full spectrum of operations.
AT&T has an opening for a Network Management System Designer, responsible for designing and building components of scalable, secure web-based applications. Responsible for participating in the full application lifecycle including support of the application in production by researching and resolving production issues. Responsible to the changing needs of the customer.
- Develop and maintain services including web, development, configuration management, etc.
- Design, implement, test, and support network management based applications and documents design ideas.
- Participate in requirement gathering sessions.
- Collaborate with the team on application architecture design and decision-making.
- Configures and tunes application servers.
- Ensure cleanliness and optimization of code written in complied languages such as Java.
- Participate in production troubleshooting and issue correction for applications after the production implementations.
- Participates in production issues remediation and troubleshooting as needed.
- Solve complex production issues.
- Predict emerging customer needs and develop innovative solutions to meet them.
Must meet DoD 8570 IAM Level 1 Certification requirements.
Required Clearance: Active TSSCI with Polygraph (#polygraph)
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws.
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Back to top