Network Engineer, Mid (Government)
- Columbia, MD
AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Federal Government. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers' mission.
The team operates and maintains the Federal Network Protection System (FNPS) for the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in order to protect Federal Executive Branch Civilian Departments and Agencies from cybersecurity threats.
AT&T has an opening for Network Engineers to support the DHS, in providing Federal Network Protection System (FNPS) Service Delivery. We are looking for individuals who excel in fast paced environments and seek out learning new technologies. Specifically, we are looking for Network engineers with Juniper and Cisco network operating systems skills. The successful candidate should have experience with dynamic routing protocols, route policies, infrastructure hardening, Spanning-tree, VLANs, and IPSEC are all a plus. Additionally, experience with Cisco and Juniper firewalls is also a plus.
- Leads lower level employees
- Plans, develops and technically directs projects or major phases of significant projects
- Coordinates the efforts of technical support staff in the performance of assigned projects
- Develops investigations and tests of considerable complexity
- Participates in day-to-day including monitoring, analysis, detection, and elevate security risks and threats.
- Develops investigations and tests of considerable complexity.
DHS TS/SCI (#topsecret)
- BS Degree in Computer Science, a related field or equivalent experience.
- Eight+ years of applicable progressively complex systems design experience, including hardware/software integration of complex systems
- Juniper and Cisco network operating systems skills
- MS in a related field a plus or equivalent experience
- (Jr-Level) 7+ years' experience
- (Mid-Level) 10+ years' experience
- (Sr-Level) 15+ years' experience
- DHS Experience
- Experience with dynamic routing protocols, route policies, infrastructure hardening, Spanning-tree, VLANs, and IPSEC are a plus.
- Experience with Cisco and Juniper firewalls is a plus
- JNCIA, JNCIP,JNCIE, CCNA,CCNP, CCIE or similar industry certifications.
- Meets or exceeds DOD 8570 requirements for IAM-I (i.e. Security+, CASP)
Back to top