Network Engineer II (Government)
- Vienna, VA
AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the US Government. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers' mission.
Moonshot needs a Network Engineer to help design, implement and maintain the Moonshot network when it is fully operational.
AT&T has an opening for Network Engineer II to support the Moonshot Program, in Northern Virginia. This position will be the lead AT&T network engineer working with our Prime to integrate multiple networks.
TS/SCI with Poly (#polygraph)
- 6+ years of total network experience implementing & integrating complex networks
- Expertise in implementation of Domain Name Service (DNS)
- Expertise in the management of IPs and how to assign IPs within a network
- Expert knowledge of network infrastructure designs
- Experience in configuring and troubleshooting F5 load balancers
- In-depth working knowledge in the following protocols: OSPF, BGP, MPLS and VRRP
- Experience working with networking vendors and other network providers
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills in support of an enterprise network operation
- Ability to multitask in busy environment
- CCNA certification
- CCNP Enterprise certification
- Experience in working with Autonomous Networks
- Email Bridgehead implementation experience
- Experience working with email gateways from a network engineering stance
- Working experience with Palo Alto, Juniper and Cisco Next Gen Firewalls
Ready to join our team? apply today!
Back to top