Network Engineer (Government)
- Tests and analyzes all elements of the network facilities including power, software, security features, communications devices, lines, modems, and terminals; and for the overall integration of the enterprise network.
- Responsible for the planning, modeling, simulation, design, installation, maintenance, management, and coordination of the network.
- Monitors and controls the performance and status of the network resources.
- Utilizes software and hardware tools, and identifies and diagnoses complex problems and factors affecting network performance.
- Maintains technical currency and studies vendor products to determine those which best meet client needs.
- Provides guidance and direction for less experienced network support technicians.
SECRET clearance or ability to obtain SECRET clearance required. US citizenship is also required due to the sensitive nature of this Department of Defense contract.
Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in computer science, information systems, engineering or a mathematics-intensive discipline or an applicable technical training certificate from an accredited training institution.
Have seven years of increasingly complex and progressive experience in computer system/network engineering. Includes two years of specialized experience related to the task.
This position is available in Monterey California (Naval Postgraduate School IT contract support).
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Meet Some of AT&T's Employees
Architect, Entertainment Group
As a cloud architect, Aaron builds and designs different cloud environments that enable video processing. His work helps customers get whichever channels they want, on whatever device they require.
Back to top