Network Engineer (Government)
- Melbourne, FL
AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Intelligence Community. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers' mission.
For the DIA Directorate of Science and Technology (DS&T), the Advanced Technology Integration Program (ATIP) provides IT managed services for Special Access Program (SAP) systems supporting activities to enable DIA's sensitive technical collection.
AT&T has an opening for a Network Engineer to support the ATIP systems in providing managed IT support of SAP-IT systems for high-priority defense intelligence collection needs and develop and field advanced technical collection capabilities and systems that leverage emerging methods, phenomenologies, and technologies.
- Performs Tier -2 NOC/SOC support, continuous monitoring of the network, intrusion detection, troubleshooting of network problems, manages firewalls, load balancers.
- Manages automated tools to provide status of the network, servers and monitored information technology (IT) equipment and software.
- Configures tools to provide necessary reporting and logging capabilities. This includes archival of system status and health data.
- Monitors the tools and manage incidents and outages, monitoring the status of a network, whether servers are running, and the percentage of bandwidth being used between servers.
- Manages the communication and escalation paths to service providers and vendors responsible for addressing equipment and network issues.
- Generates trouble tickets for repair and maintenance of the network, NOC tools servers, and monitored network, server and IT devices.
Mandatory Security Clearance Requirement: TS/SCI with Polygraph (#polygraph)
- Skills commensurate with the duties and responsibilities.
- A Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institute in an area applicable to this position and four (4) years of relevant experience
- An additional four (4) years of relevant experience may be substituted for the bachelor's degree
Experience with multi-level security domains.
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws. AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Back to top