Network Communications Tech-HITS
- Honolulu, HI
LOOKING FOR A COMPANY THAT VALUES YOUR POTENTIAL?
A job with AT&T as a Network Communications Technician can provide you with exactly that!
Take advantage of our paid training and wide range of career possibilities. AT&T offers a competitive salary, company provided vehicles and tools and benefits that include medical, dental, paid vacation, and more!
Our Network Communication Technicians are responsible for troubleshooting and testing of all equipment in the Network in a timely manner meeting contract requirements of Time to repair of 1 hour, 2hours, 8 hours, and 24 hours. Technician is responsible for installation and testing of equipment and circuits required by Service Order within a timely manner for Analog, Subrates < T1, DS1/DS3, and 0C3 to OC192 circuits. Technician will be responsible for Power, Battery and Generator maintenance.
What you'll do as an AT&T Network Communication Technician:
- Install, repair and troubleshoot and test all transport and applications listed below:
- Work with Microwave Radio Systems and applications
- Use testing equipment to test circuits ranging from frequencies less than T-1 to OC-192
- Work with Microsoft Visio to view templates, graphs and drawings
In addition to installation and repair duties, our Network Communication Technicians must have the following:
- Current Secret Security Clearance required
- Valid state drivers license
- AT&T will consider foremployment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements offederal, state and local laws
- Ability to work overtime, callouts and pager duty
- Microsoft VISIO
- Qualify on pre-employment screening:
- Technical Knowledge Test II (TKT II)
- Technical Mechanical Test III (TMT III)
Back to top