Network Build/Provision Project Manager Senior (Tysons)
Manager of a project team consisting of 2-8 technical personnel, depending on the size of the project. Responsible for the day-to-day management of the provisioning projects and ensuring overall implementation success.
The AT&T team provides 7x24x365 support for customer's WAN and LAN networks. Applicant must have excellent verbal and writing skills. Manages and facilitates prioritization of demand by collaborating with key stakeholders to identify customer requirements, assess impact to other systems, consider all alternatives, compare costs, and recommend solutions. Has responsibility for managing life cycle of infrastructure, and/or network services in portfolio
Duties Include but not limited to:
• Communicate with customers, engineers and management during trouble resolution or escalation.
• Coordinate network operations, maintenance, repairs, or upgrades.
• Update database(s) and documentation as part of the repair effort.
• Develop procedures for troubleshooting, tracking, and reporting repair efforts.
• Monitor and analyze network performance and data input/output reports to detect problems.
• Participate in network technology upgrade or expansion projects, including monitoring of hardware and network services throughout the projects.
• Communicate with Tier III engineers about products, to alert them to future needs, to resolve problems, or to address system maintenance issues.
• Design, organize, and deliver product awareness, skills transfer, and product education sessions for new technicians.
• Develop network-related documentation.
• Use network tools to monitor and analyze network operations.
Requires experience successfully managing small to medium size projects in a complex network environment.
Required Skills, Experience, and Education: Candidate must have a total of 10 years of applicable experience. The experience can be a combination of degree and work history. This can be a High School degree and 10 years of work history OR an Associate's and 8 years, a Bachelors' and 6 years, a Masters and 4 years or a PhD and 0 years of work history.
Desired Certifications: BICSI, Fiber Splice, SIPT
Position requires ability to satisfy a government administered high risk screening.
Required Clearance: TSSCI with Polygraph.
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws.
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Back to top