Network and Infrastructure Technician (Government)
- Monitors and responds to complex hardware, software, and network problems utilizing a variety of hardware and software testing tools and techniques.
- Provides primary interface with vendor support service groups or provides internal analysis and support to ensure appropriate notification during outages or period of degraded system performance.
- Provides LAN server support.
- Requires extensive knowledge of PC/LAN communications hardware and software in multi-protocol environment, as well as network management and security software.
- May function as task lead providing guidance and training for less experienced technicians.
SECRET clearance or ability to obtain SECRET clearance required. US citizenship is also required due to the sensitive nature of this Department of Defense contract.
Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in computer science, information systems, engineering or a mathematics-intensive discipline or an applicable technical training certificate from an accredited training institution.
Have seven years of increasingly complex and progressive experience in computer system/network engineering. Includes two years of specialized experience related to the task.
Position is located in Monterey California (Naval Postgraduate School IT contract support).
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Back to top