Network Administrator (Government)
AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Intelligence Community. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers' mission
Our National Security Team supports the intelligence community, providing, operating and assuring critical voice, video and collaboration services for the full spectrum of operations.
AT&T has an opening for a Network Monitoring Systems Administrator - To support the 24x7 Network Operations Center in providing oversight and monitoring of network tools.
Description of Job Duties/Responsibilities:
- Identify servers to be virtualized, create test environments, convert
servers, and maintain physical/virtual infrastructure as part of
standard IT systems administration.
- Ensure cyber security and OPSEC policies, principles, and practices are an integral element of the operating environment.
- Continually monitor and fine-tune performance of Information Systems, conducting analyses of network usage, user complaints, traffic interruptions, hardware and software capabilities, and other relevant factors.
- Provide database support for SQL databases related to mission specific applications services including service life-cycle maintenance of databases, implementing reporting features, correcting database errors, modifying databases performing upgrades, and user training.
- Create, update and comply with SOPs and other documentation.
- Configure and manage WSUS/SCCM for patching and application management.
- Configure, manage, and troubleshoot networking issues with Cisco ASA, Cisco Fiber and Lan switching (Layer 2 and 3)
Required Clearance: TSSCI with Polygraph (#polygraph); This position requires ability to satisfy a government administered high risk screening.
- Windows/UNIX Systems Administration to Including Active Directory Domain Services (DNS, DHCP, GPO Management) as well as Active Directory Certificate Services.
- Position requires all personnel to work a rotating shift schedule. Shifts available include 6am-2pm, 2pm-10pm and 10pm-6am.
- Candidate must have a total of 10 years of applicable experience. The experience can be a combination of degree and work history. This can be a High School degree and 10 years of work history OR an Associate's and 8 years, a Bachelors' and 6 years, a Masters and 4 years or a PhD and 0 years of work history.
Work to be performed in Mclean, VA
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws. AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Back to top