NetOps Specialist Senior - NOC (Government)
AT&T Senior NetOps Specialist works in a 24/7 rotational shift position. Roles and responsibilities of the Senior NetOps Specialist include but is not limited to the following:
- Under broad direction, oversee the infrastructure and network operation, responding appropriately to alerts and events.
- Oversee incident resolution, ensuring appropriate response to escalations. Coordinate infrastructure repairs, including
directing remote activities to ensure continuity for service delivery.
- Review root cause analysis documentation to address performance management and incident correlation issues.
- Provide data center support where appropriate.
- Oversee daily shift activities and document in appropriate reporting and ticketing tools and ensure continuity for any outstanding issues.
- Provide incident notification to Government representatives.
- Work in 24/7 environment with the ability to work second/third shifts, weekends, and holidays.
Required skills, experience and education:
- 10+ years of experience
- IAT 3: CISA, GCIH, GCED, CISSP (or Associate) CASP
- Able to work in 24/7 environment and must be able to work second/third shifts, weekends, and holidays.
- Possess at least two of the following: CISCO Certified Network Professional (CCNP), CISCO Certified Design
Professional (CCDP), or a Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS) certification.
- Certified in accordance with DODD 8570.1 Information Assurance Technician III.
- High school Diploma or General Equivalency Diploma (GED)
Required Clearance: Secret
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Back to top