NetOps Specialist Junior (Government)
High school Diploma or General Equivalency Diploma (GED)
Under general supervision, monitor the infrastructure and network, responding appropriately to alerts and events.
- Respond to incidents from triage through resolution, including escalations, where appropriate.
- Respond to infrastructure repairs, including directing remote activities to maintain operational effectiveness for services.
- Provide root cause analysis documentation in accordance with Government procedures.
- Provide data center support where appropriate.
- Document daily shift activities in appropriate reporting and ticketing tools and ensure proper pass down of any outstanding issues.
- - Provide incident notification to Government representatives.
Work is performed in 24/7 environment and must be able to work second/third shifts, weekends, and holidays.
2-4 years of experience required.
Possess at least two or more of the following: Computing Technology Industry Association (CompTIA) A+, Network+, Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) certification. Certified in accordance with DODD 8570.1 Information Assurance Technician I, II or III, as required by the environment.
Required Clearance: Secret
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Meet Some of AT&T's Employees
Architect, Entertainment Group
As a cloud architect, Aaron builds and designs different cloud environments that enable video processing. His work helps customers get whichever channels they want, on whatever device they require.
Back to top