Modeling, Simulation & Analysis Chief (Government)
- El Segundo, CA
AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Department of Defense. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers' mission.
Our Defense Team supports the Space and Missile Systems Center to develop, deliver, and sustain unrivaled space control capabilities to guarantee space superiority for our nation.
AT&T is seeking a Modeling, Simulation and Analysis Chief to provide technical intelligence support to programs within the Air Force Space and Missile Systems Center, Special Programs Directorate (SMC/SP).
- Oversees and manages the modeling and simulation analysis, intelligence support, and production of survivability products for ongoing projects and serves as liaison between project management, mission partners and the intelligence community
- Distills technical requirements into modeling and intelligence needs, documents intelligence requirements, ensures standardization of mod & sim analysis with Joint Munitions Effectiveness Manual guidance, coordinates with the joint targeting community to meet program needs
- Performs analysis applying appropriate scientific and engineering processes and modeling techniques to the life-cycle development of systems
- Performs analysis and trade-off studies related to operational issues, and reviews test plans to ensure MOEs address operational requirements using modeling and simulation tools and techniques
- Reviews plans for system integration, operation, and maintenance and assists in the development of training for operational personnel
- Applies operations research methodology to defining and formulating economic analyses and related benefit, cost, and risk studies
- Apply and/or develop highly advanced technologies, scientific principles, theories and concepts
- Participates with senior management to establish strategic plans and objectives
Active TS/SCI clearance with ability to pass a Polygraph (#topsecret)
Bachelor of Science degree in a technically related discipline and 15+ years of relevant experience with modeling, simulation and analysis
- Advanced Degree
- PMP certification
- Experience within DoD, DoE, and IC enterprise and/or joint operational intelligence environment
- Experience with methodology development for space system survivability, kill-chain analysis and effectiveness analysis
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws. AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Back to top