Mobility Solutions Engineer/Technical SME (Government)
Mobility Solutions Engineer responsible for consulting with direct sales teams and customers to provide technical expertise regarding the design, customization, and implementation of technical products/services/applications for mobility solutions in supporting a Federal Government customer. Pre-sales and post-sales support.to business development and implementation of unique network and ProServ mobility projects for Federal Government customers may be required from time to time. Provides subject matter expertise regarding technical issues relating to mobility solutions. Formulates responses to customer inquiries/questions concerning highly complex mobility systems and applications. Advises customers on suitability of products based on technical needs.
- Bachelor's Degree in Communications, Computer Science or Electrical Engineering or like field, 5+ years' experience in the design, implementation and operation of Mobility services using GSM, GPRS,UMTS, HSPA and LTE technologies.
- Strong knowledge of both network architecture (Packet Core and evolved Packet Core) as well as working knowledge of RAN networks.
- The successful candidate will be self-motivated and have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong understanding of mobility applications, Internet of Things (IoT), and Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) desired.
- Experience with Mobility network security and/or cyber security solutions desired.
Functional Skills / Competencies associated with this Title:
Customer-Centric Solution Focus
Business and Financial Acumen
Design Thinking; Industry Knowledge
Knowledge of Product Line
Managing Multiple Priorities
Must be a US Citizen and be able to obtain a US Government public trust clearance.
is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are
committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Meet Some of AT&T's Employees
Architect, Entertainment Group
As a cloud architect, Aaron builds and designs different cloud environments that enable video processing. His work helps customers get whichever channels they want, on whatever device they require.
Back to top