Mobility Engineer (Government)
- Vienna, VA
AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Federal Government. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers' mission.
AT&T has an opening for a Senior Mobility Solutions Engineer to provide design, implementation and engineering test support for a mobility testing facility supporting a Federal customer. This test environment will be used to evaluate mobile technologies as well as analyze and test customer equipment within a controlled environment providing mobility services which are available commercially. In addition, pre-sales and post-sales support.to business development and implementation of unique network and ProServ mobility projects for Federal Government customers may be required from time to time.
- Ability to obtain a TS/SCI POLYGRAPH Clearance required (#none)
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or like field,
- 8+ years experience in the design, implementation and operation of Mobility services including GSM, GPRS,UMTS, HSPA and LTE.
- Strong knowledge of both network architecture (Packet Core and evolved Packet Core) as well as operational support of RAN networks required.
- Strong understanding and experience in RAN engineering desired.
- Experience with virtualized mobility infrastructure (SDN / NFV) desired.
- The successful candidate will be self motivated and have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Master's Degree
- Experience with Mobility network security solutions desired.
- Familiarity with workings of AT&T Mobility strongly desired.
- Strong understanding of mobility applications and Mobile Device Management desired.
- Strong understanding of network architecture and operational support of mobility networks including Packet Core, provisioning, billing, and OSS desired.
- Knowledge of CDMA and like data services strongly desired.
- Experience with military and or government radio networks a plus.
Back to top