Mobile Event Sales Expert
Mobile Event Sales Expert
Be the face of AT&T and sell the future of technology where customers live, work and play. This isn't your traditional 9 to 5 and you're not the traditional outside salesperson. From community events to malls and festivals, you will be seeking out potential customers by identifying needs and presenting solutions to those attending the event. You'll work in a variety of promotional set-ups independently driving sales to attain goals. We're looking for dynamic personalities ─ individuals with a deep-rooted desire for success in outside sales and the enthusiasm to think outside the box to attain it.
As a Mobile Event Sales Expert, you'll work within an assigned territory; delivering hands-on customer experiences that showcase our best-in-class innovations and solutions. It's a unique opportunity to leverage partnerships and expand AT&T's community outreach. Your ability to partner with vendors, community officials and internal business units will allow you to promote the latest tech and services and execute each sale with ease. And, since there's not one approach to sales success, we'll count on you to effectively engage a diverse range of customers in changing environments. You'll need:
- Strong communication skills as an advocate of AT&T ─ both interpersonal and in group settings
- Sales intelligence and the ability to understand customers, trends and build relationships
- An interest in community outreach
- 6 months of outside sales experience (preferred)
- The ability to work a flexible schedule, including nights and weekends
We also have some special requirements:
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Maintain an acceptable driving record
- Pass a qualifying physical exam
Once you're a part of the team, you'll gain some amazing perks and benefits like: a competitive base salary + commission, medical/dental coverage, 401(k) plan, tuition reimbursement, paid training and paid time off. We also provide 50% employee discount on:
- AT&T internet
- AT&T phone (formerly Uverse Voice)
- DIRECTV (including Free HBO & NFL Sunday Ticket), DIRECTV NOW or Uverse TV
With these resources and more, you'll have everything you need to follow your leads, build relationships and close deals. So if you're ready to make your mark at AT&T, we're ready to open the door to endless possibilities. Apply today!
> These positions require applicants have a valid operator's driver's license and an acceptable driving record.
Department of Transportation
These positions require applicants have a valid operator's driver's license and an acceptable driving record.Department of Transportation (DOT) Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations (FMCSR's) will apply as candidate will drive federally regulated vehicles. Occasionally, candidate will be required to drive across state lines. In addition, to qualify for these positions, applicants must pass a physical examination performed by a certified medical examiner.
- Valid Operator's Driver's License
- Acceptable Driving Record
- Qualifying physical exam
Back to top