Mobile Device Application Developer (Government)
- Architect, develop, maintain applications for iOS or Android platforms
- Experience with Objective-C, Object Pascal, iOS SDK and/or Xcode
- Experience with Java, C, C++, Android SDK, and/or Eclipse
- Experience developing native (API) or web-based applications
- Experience with HTML 5
- Fluency in object-oriented programming languages such as Java, Objective-C, and C++
- Ability to code, test, debug, monitor and document changes for mobile application
- Experience with one or more mobile platform Experience with implement application programming interfaces (APIs) to support mobile functionality
- Experience with the terminology, concepts, and best practices for coding mobile applications
- Experience with migrating and adapting existing web applications to iOS or Android platforms
- Experience with brainstorming new app deployments
- Experience with recommending changes and enhancements to existing mobile applications
SECRET clearance or ability to obtain SECRET clearance required. US citizenship is also required due to the sensitive nature of this Department of Defense contract.
Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university in computer science, mathematics, or engineering or a mathematics-intensive discipline, fine arts or graphic design, or an applicable training certificate from an accredited institution.
Two to five years of intensive and progressive experience in a related field including design, development and maintenance of web-based applications.
Position located in Annapolis Maryland (Naval Academy IT contract support)
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Meet Some of AT&T's Employees
Architect, Entertainment Group
As a cloud architect, Aaron builds and designs different cloud environments that enable video processing. His work helps customers get whichever channels they want, on whatever device they require.
Back to top