Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis
Overall Purpose: Responsible for conducting and documenting more complex financial analysis projects, works on problems of diverse scope including the analysis of financial reports, trend, and opportunities.
Key Roles and Responsibilities: Evaluates and makes recommendations relating to business opportunities, investments, financial regulations, and similar financial projects or programs. Gathers, interprets, and evaluates financial information. Responsible for the analysis and interpretation of financial and other data. Develops recommendations to achieve the organizations financial objectives. Determines financial consequences of alternative methods, plans and strategies. Evaluates financial performance including cost or budget administration. Performs complex data modeling and financial analysis.
Job Contribution: Uses professional concepts and company objectives to resolve complex issues in effective ways. Works on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in- depth evaluation of variable factors.
Experience: Typically requires 5-7 years experience. Supervisory: No.
- Bachelor's degree in Science, Engineering, Finance, or a technical related field
- Five years experience in accounting, financial analysis, or financial reporting
- Good communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal communications and project management/leadership skills
- Excellent desktop skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, MS Access)
- Five or more years experience in Financial Analysis, modeling and forecasting
- MBA in Finance
Back to top