Manager - Cybersecurity Consulting
Overall Purpose :
This Consulting position is responsible for supervising a team of Professional Security Consultants responsible for delivering complex technical products and services to customers in order to meet strategic security business goals. This position will require management, growth, and mentoring of up to 15 direct reports, and management of AT&T partner when engaged.
Key Roles and Responsibilities :
- Management of professional Security Consulting Staff within assigned region
- Management of client base and engagement delivery within an assigned region
- Contribution/support to the business development of existing and potential security clients through an assigned region
- Engagement quality assurance, and contribution to the development and upkeep of security practice delivery methodologies through working with practice area SMEs (Subject Matter Experts)
Education : Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience desired
Experience : Eight to ten years of security consulting work experience with 3 years of that experience in a managerial/leadership role preferred
Supervisory : Yes.
- Candidate must have a solid understanding of today's businesses security concerns regarding Payment Card Industry (PCI), Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC), Network Infrastructure security solutions, and Vulnerability management practices.
- The successful candidate will demonstrate strong leadership and management skills, consultative skills, mentoring skills, and the ability to communicate clearly and efficiently.
- Candidate will demonstrate the ability to resolve conflicts and misaligned expectations with client and within staff.
Back to top