AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Department of Defense. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers' mission.
RIS I is the delivery of regional IT services to the end user. We offer support of end user devices including desktop, workplace peripherals, and voice and video devices. We support local and campus area networks, including wireless and cable plant.
AT&T has an opening for a Level 1 Logistician shall possess the following capabilities: Supports property manager duties; Completes monthly inventory reports per government guidelines; Supports inventory control process to account for property received, shipped, excessed, moved or transferred; Maintains the Defense Property Accountability System by providing entries for incoming property (Line Item Receiving Report), transferred property and excessed property; May be required to respond to after-hours requests as required in a 24 x 7 environment or as needed to meet program SLAs.
- Supporting physical inventory of assets
- Maintaining supply chain management and chain of custody for the life of all assets to help protect from the inadvertent purchase of counterfeit and/or illegally modified products
- Supporting the acquisition, oversight, and tracking of hardware assets and materials and provide the activities necessary to operate and maintain hardware assets
- Analyzing, model, and optimize logistics capabilities using advanced software which covers location of sites, allocation of resources, inventory placement and size, selection of transportation mode, freight consolidation, closed loop tours, dedicated opportunities, continuous moves, etc.
- Collecting, processing, and maintaining data for analysis
- Implementing, monitoring, and adjusting solutions
- Refining procedures for analysis
- Assisting in the development of internal analysis tools
- Communicating effectively with a wide variety of technical and non-technical audiences, including customers, vendors, team partners, and other staff members
Required Clearance: Candidate must be clearable.
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws.
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Back to top