At AT&T, we're connecting the world through the latest tech, top-of-the-line communications and the best in entertainment. Our groundbreaking digital solutions provide intuitive and integrated experiences for millions of customers across online, retail and care channels. Join our mission to deliver compelling communication and entertainment experiences to customers around the world as we continue to evolve as a technology-powered, human-centered organization. As part of our team, you'll transform the way we deliver a seamless customer experience with digital at the center of all you do. In our world, digital is much larger than just an eCommerce channel, we are transforming all channels to digitally perform as one team to create a better customer experience. As we move through 2021, the digital transformation will revolutionize the digital space and you can build a career that will propel your future.
About the Team
The AT&T Customer Connect Retail and Sales team is looking for a Lead Product Manager who is passionate about the customer experience and has analytical and multi-task abilities to thrive in a fast-paced environment. This Lead Product Manager is responsible for reviewing the long-term technological roadmap, ensuring that cross functional product, delivery and business teams are working in concert to deliver business value. The Product Manager has an intimate knowledge of the current state of the business and technology and implements the plan to achieve the desired future state.
About the Job
The Salesforce Intake & Portfolio Manager is responsible for providing subject matter expertise and guidance on Salesforce initiatives that will help AT&T transform the call center business. This person will work with other Lead Product managers in creating an intake process for the Retail and Sales organization including tracking the incoming initiatives and working with partner teams to evaluate the work for inclusion to the team backlog and roadmap.
This person will need to understand estimation, prioritization and be able to track the financials and KPIs associated with the work. They will need to be well versed in Agile and be able to work with the coaches to ensure the agile methodology is being used and can determine the health of the overall program portfolio.
They will champion and enable a culture of continuous improvement and assess the risk of associated changes to the program backlog and how it impacts the portfolio and roadmap. This person will be a key contributor to the Program roadmap and ensuring mission-critical systems integrations and business processes are successfully rolled out to users. The successful candidate must possess strong analytical, communication, leadership and technical skills in the area of Salesforce technology specifically in the areas of backlog management and proven ability to identify, develop and execute on key strategies.
Responsible for running Intake playbook, which includes evaluation of strategic fit, demand (capacity) and feasibility for delivery on request. Facilitating discussions and handoffs between key stakeholders, ongoing communication for request and project status reporting to provide transparency into timelines, risks, and bottlenecks. Capture, analyze and provide recommendations for portfolio investment decisions and capacity use to maximize portfolio returns by advising/finding optimal ways to address requests with trade offs in portfolio prioritization if/when necessary
Candidate should be able to quickly learn the business and platform and be able to deliver the projects quickly. Our ideal candidate must possess the product management and Salesforce technical skills/experience, enjoy working in a dynamic, fast paced and high growth environment.
Responsibilities and Day-to-Day View
• Owns and tracks incoming initiatives/new work for backlog that need to be planned, funded, executed, tracked, prioritized and delivered including, Backlog Reporting, Program KPI's and Org Budget
• This person will plan, organize, monitor and control projects using appropriate tools and techniques to ensure efficient and effective project completion.
• Be the internal voice of the business and ensure deliverables align to the business need
• Engage with the AT&T Salesforce Program office, business team and stakeholders at different levels to understand business needs and make recommendations to determine the works strategic fit
• Align with Portfolio Planning and Agile Delivery teams to ensure new work being introduced can bring value to the business
• Drive, develop and maintain numerous project deliverables that support the program throughout the Lifecyle of the project and working with the roadmap manager to ensure initiatives stay on track
• Acts as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding across teams and organization
• Work with Agile Coaches & Digital Process teams to ensure that agile best practices and processes are being followed to assist in the business transformation
• Partner with the Agile coaches to ensure key agile metrics are being met
• Effectively communicate the program vision and roadmap
• This position will be in Dallas, TX
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
• Agile Certifications preferred (PO/PM Scaled Agilist (SA), etc.)
• 5+ years of product manager experience with proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
o Experience within high tech, software and/or wireless/telecom industry highly desired
• Strong analytical skills and the ability to convert consumer insights and performance data into high impact product initiatives
• Experience in product roadmap assessment and planning.
• Experience in working with both the business and technical team, coordinating/leading deployment and change management across multi-dimensional teams.
• Experience with Salesforce technologies
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Technical skills would include; Adobe Analytics, Jira, Scaled Agile Framework, full stack web design, application design
• Master's Degree in Marketing, Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
• Experience in a Retail, Call Centers or Consumer organization
- OPUS experience Preferred
AT&T is leading the way to the future - for customers, businesses and the industry. We're developing new technologies to make it easier for our customers to stay connected to their world. Together, we've built a premier integrated communications and entertainment company and an amazing place to work and grow. Team up with industry innovators every time you walk into work, creating the world you always imagined. Ready to #transformdigital with us? Apply now!