Lead, Network Operations (Government) Tyndall AFB
This position requires Lead, Network Operations support to the United States Air Force, Civil Engineer Center (AFCEC) at Tyndall Air Force Base, Florida. The candidate must demonstrate applicable program management skill level and experience in Industrial Control System (ICS) Network Operations. This position is responsible for overall program support, DoD systems engineering processes, documents, reviews, and test (development and/or operational). The Network Operations Lead will oversee multiple coinciding efforts, and must be able to maintain situational awareness of all, and brief the Government on status.
Oversee multiple functional groups with responsibilities to include:
- Network Security Team, Approving Official Team, Network Operations Team, and Support Desk (IT and RMF) Team
- Organize and support meetings across multiple organizations
- Research, provide the Government with recommended solutions and/or resolve questions, issues, and risks identified
- Coordinate with Air Force leadership, base leadership, and other contractors across multiple geographical locations
- Oversee and facilitate budgets for program managers
- Organize and oversee technical performance on the contract and ensure delivery of all required deliverables
- Have a thorough knowledge of Industrial Control Systems, Civil Engineering, and Cybersecurity to include RMF and continuous monitoring
- Must be familiar with security policy/manuals and the appropriate ICDs/JAFANs/DOD Manuals and other guiding policy documents
- Communicate daily with peers within the business unit as well as customers, Site Leads and Senior Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to identify and resolve problems and challenges to ensure sound execution of contracted effort to include successfully resolving issues requiring senior level (government and corporate) attention
- Identify, develop, and implement efficiencies that enhance productivity and/or reduce overall contract costs to the government
- Skill in professional planning, organizing, training and evaluation of training efficacy
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing; negotiate complex issues; write comprehensive studies; and maintain good working relationships
- Strong analytical and product management skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer needs and translate them into application and operational requirements
- Prepare briefings, reports, and informational analyses in support of program initiatives
- Oversee records management of deliverables and documentation
- Manage and close internal and external program related taskers, and brief Government on status
- Travel to CONUS and OCONUS locations upon government direction
- Provide analysis of delivered technical content
- Manage CDRL deliverables to meet schedule and quality requirements
- Ensure adherence to Government policies, master plans and schedules, and develop, brief, and execute solutions to program problems
Security Clearance: Active DoD SECRET
Education/Certifications: BS and 9 years' experience ITIL v3 Intermediate Certification and CISSP Certification or their equivalent
Desired: Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Windows 2000/2003/2007 Server, Microsoft Exchange Server 2003, Microsoft Windows XP/Vista operating systems (OS) administration and associated hardware
- Working knowledge of Local Area Network (LAN) and Wide Area Network (WAN) technologies and data backup technologies to include communication security (COMSEC) integration.
- Working knowledge of JAFAN 6/0, DCID/JAFAN 6/3, DCID/JAFAN 6/9, and Joint DODIIS/Cryptologic SCI Information Systems Security Standards, Common Criteria, and System Security Policy as they relate to C&A for Legacy systems.
- Working knowledge and current relevant experience with PL1 & PL2 systems; experience with PL3 & PL4 cross domain solutions desired.
- Must be familiar with security policy/manuals and the appropriate ICDs/JAFANs/DOD Manuals and other guiding policy documents.
- Must have the ability to work in a dynamic environment and effectively interact with numerous DOD, military/civilian personnel and industry partners.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel).
- Possess a high degree of originality, creativity, initiative requiring minimal supervision.
- Willingness to travel (note - could be extensive, and will include both air and ground transportation).
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Meet Some of AT&T's Employees
Architect, Entertainment Group
As a cloud architect, Aaron builds and designs different cloud environments that enable video processing. His work helps customers get whichever channels they want, on whatever device they require.
Back to top