Lead Manager, Product Marketing Digital
Lead Manager, Product Marketing
The Product Marketing team for Xandr is responsible for leading the strategic positioning of advertising product(s)/solution(s) throughout the entire product lifecycle and customer experience. This team develops all necessary sales enablement tools and collateral to support an effective go to market execution by sales, operations and customer support teams.
The Lead Manager, Product Marketing (Xandr Media) will play a leading role in bringing to market innovative advertising products across Xandr's digital, OTT, and cross-screen platforms. This individual will be responsible for rolling out products to sales including developing collateral, training, and assisting with sales pitches. This individual will work closely with a cross-functional team comprised of product, operations, sales, and research/business analytics.
Team building and problem-solving skills are critical, as is a thorough understanding of the advertising and media industry.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Develop go-to-market strategy in support of new advertising products
- Lead cross-functional launch initiatives to drive internal and external readiness and successful adoption of new products and features
- Collaborate with research to distill data into insights that can inform the overall story and messaging to provide value to our clients
- Gather marketplace intelligence for competitive landscape analyses to inform sales and enhance product roadmap
- Develop sales collateral
- Lead sales training workshops and reviews
- Create content and manage intranet, sales app, and newsletter executions
The Lead Manager, Product Marketing will have the following key attributes:
- Demonstrated capability in managing multiple projects simultaneously and delivering against tight deadlines
- Top notch presentation and communication skills to be able to convey complex products in an easily understandable way
- Proficiency within PowerPoint, Excel, and Word with a high level of aesthetic and organization
- Strong attention to detail in a fast-paced, multi-task necessary environment
- Comfortable working in a cross-functional environment to ensure work gets done efficiently
- Knowledge and understanding of Addressable TV, data-driven/advanced audience targeting opportunities, digital media, programmatic, and the advertising ecosystem
- Proven consultative and client service approach to solving problems and addressing new opportunities
5-7 years of experience in product marketing/ad sales marketing role in media sales organization or advertising technology industry.
Competitive. AT&T has an extensive benefits program and is focused on career development.
Back to top