Lead CX Designer
- Atlanta, GA
At AT&T, we're connecting the world through the latest tech, top-of-the-line communications and the best in entertainment. Our groundbreaking digital solutions provide intuitive and integrated experiences for millions of customers across online, retail and care channels. Join our mission to deliver compelling communication and entertainment experiences to customers around the world as we continue to evolve as a technology-powered, human-centered organization. As part of our team, you'll transform the way we deliver a seamless customer experience with digital at the center of all you do. In our world, digital is much larger than just an eCommerce channel, we are transforming all channels to digitally perform as one team to create a better customer experience. As we move through 2020, the digital transformation will revolutionize the digital space and you can build a career that will propel your future.
About the Team
Our Customer Experience team is looking for a Design Lead with the passion to advocate and co-create solutions that are customer centric. We work on key strategic priorities throughout the customer journey to drive sales, customer engagement, and customer retention. Our team of strategists and designers provide seamless omni-channel solutions with best-in-class end-to-end experiences that alleviate customer pain points and re-imagines the customer relationship with AT&T.
About the Job
As a Lead CX Designer, your contributions will help position AT&T as the market leader in telecommunications and redefine its role as a service provider. You'll work closely with our research, experience strategy, and content strategy teams to gracefully balance business needs with the needs of our customers. Our work directly influences product roadmaps as we set the vision and help guide a phased approach into production. Every day you will challenge the conventional and turn skeptics into believers.
Responsibilities and Day-to-Day View
- Work directly with other creatives to envision and iterate concepts
- Facilitate high-level strategic decisions with buy in from multiple disciplines
- Lead design efforts on "version 1.0" experiences
- Use research, data, and best-practices to form and validate your solutions
- Create journey maps, flow diagrams, wireframes, and interactive prototypes to solve challenging CX problems
- Objectively evaluate and refine concepts based on learnings from user testing validation
- Target appropriate methods and fidelity based on project objectives to obtain the results required from the onset of the project
- Present the team's work to stakeholders and executives
- 8+ years of industry experience
- Strong portfolio of work demonstrating experience leading/managing the design of complex systems across multiple platforms
- Excellent communication skills - you should be able to clearly articulate your design decisions and understand the right questions to ask based on the audience for feedback
- Extensive software knowledge with the ability to promote and teach co-workers tips, tricks, and optimized workflows (Sketch, InVision, Mural, Adobe Creative Suite, Keynote/Powerpoint)
Ready to #transformdigital with us? Apply now!
Back to top