Lead Content Strategist, UX Design
Content Strategist/Copywriter, Austin
About Our Team
You have the unique opportunity to be a part of a transformational team that will promote new process innovation within AT&T, through modern practices of design and design thinking methods. The Design Technology team acts as a startup inside AT&T. This highly talented team creates irresistible experiences and desirable products by uncovering the unmet needs of the customer as inspiration. In this high-paced, creative environment, we know that our people will make all the difference in our success. We need energy, curiosity and a relentless interest in creating the best customer experience!
As a Content Strategist/Copywriter, you will:
· Create copy for a diverse set of experiences and products for AT&T, both internal and consumer-facing. Projects may range from websites and mobile apps to chatbots and internal tools.
· Write copy for team website, including case studies and project descriptions.
· Work with your project team to ideate features, functionality, and experience of new products.
· Leverage user insights and product vision to drive content strategy for design projects, outlining key messaging, hierarchy, tone of voice, etc.
· Collaborate with fellow UX designers, researchers, and team members on design projects and to get feedback on your work.
· Work with Lead Content Strategist to ensure a cohesive voice across all products.
· Establish and maintain editorial and copywriting design processes to ensure efficiency, quality and consistency.
· Work on several projects simultaneously while meeting tight deadlines.
· Participate in project workshops as needed.
About AT&T The number one thing you need to know about working at AT&T: Our employees like being here. They come together to reach goals, celebrate wins, and make AT&T a fun place to work. We work hard and play even harder. Because with everything we do, #LifeAtATT is always an adventure.
At AT&T, diversity means promoting an environment of inclusion; one in which each individual is valued and every voice is heard. We recognize all differences - from race, gender, sexual orientation and religion to perspectives, physical and mental abilities, experiences and outlooks. We realize that diversity is more than the right thing to do - it's essential if we want to be successful in the global marketplace.
Required Experience & Characteristics:
· Bachelors degree in English, writing, or equivalent and relevant major
· 3-5 years experience in brand, copywriting, or editorial
· Experience writing UX copy across digital devices (mobile, tablet, web).
· Experience with Sketch, Adobe Creative Cloud suite is a plus.
· Must have both an eye for detail and a gift for storytelling.
· Have experience with collaborating closely with design teams, such as UX designers, visual designers, researchers, and developers.
· Entrepreneurial + Collaborative: You're excited to help us build the culture of our new team, comfortable being proactive and taking the lead on projects and eager to work with your teammates to make your designs better.
· Communication Skills: You have excellent communication, project management, and organizational skills. You're able to tell compelling stories about your work to partners and team members.
Location: This position is located in Austin.
Application requirements and instructions: Please submit a resume, cover letter, and portfolio
Meet Some of AT&T's Employees
Architect, Entertainment Group
As a cloud architect, Aaron builds and designs different cloud environments that enable video processing. His work helps customers get whichever channels they want, on whatever device they require.
Back to top