Lead Channel Execution Manager
- Dallas, TX
Our Digital team is looking for an Enterprise Saleforce Architect who is passionate about the customer experience and has analytical and multi-task abilities to thrive in a fast-paced environment. The Salesforce Architectis responsible for establishing a technology strategy and roadmap ensuring that cross functional product, delivery and business teams are working in concert to deliver business value. The Enterprise Salesforce Architect has an intimate knowledge of the current state of the business and technology and implements the plan to achieve the desired future state.
About the Job
Experienced Salesforce Enterprise Architect is responsible for providing subject matter expertise and guidance on Salesforce initiatives that will help AT&T transform the call center business. The Salesforce Architect works to understand stakeholder needs, works in daily collaboration with all areas of development and the business, often focusing on technical design decisions to help determine capability MVPs for program/portfolio roadmap.
You will advise on both general best practices for Salesforce implementation and scaling efforts, as well as how to best meet project and client-specific needs. This person will have an extensive background in delivering scalable and robust enterprise integration projects for Digital and Salesforce Enterprise Integration team. You will be a key contributor in delivering on mission-critical systems integrations and business processes. This person will focus on the planning and delivery of system/data integration of enterprise systems across business functions. Candidate should be able to quickly learn the business and platform and be able to deliver the projects quickly. The successful candidate must possess strong analytical, communication, leadership and technical skills in the area of Salesforce & Mulesoft technology specifically in the area of System Integrations and APIs.
Responsibilities and Day-to-Day View
- Engage with the AT&T Salesforce Program office, business team and stakeholders at different levels to understand business asks and make recommendations to determine the works strategic fit
- Develops and defines application scope and objectives and will create or oversee the preparation of technical and/or functional specifications including identifying system dependencies
- Will work with the Portfolio Planning and roadmap team to determine Capability MVPs and ensure technical feasibility of the work
- Translate business needs to develop solutions from design to technological product.
- Establishes best practices for coding standards, minimizing customization, ensuring reuse where possible
- Work effectively with the technical/development team and help them understand the specifications/requirements for technical development
- Acts as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding across teams and organization
- Effectively communicate the program vision and roadmap
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
- 10+ years of enterprise architect experience with proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Experience within high tech, software and/or wireless/telecom industry highly desired
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to convert consumer insights and performance data into high impact product initiatives
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or experience in software development, web technologies
- Experience in product roadmap assessment and planning.
- Experience in working with both the business and technical team, coordinating/leading deployment and change management across multi-dimensional teams.
- Experience working with Agile development teams
- Experience with MuleSoft and Salesforce technologies
- Experience and knowledge of APIs, Web Services, SOA, ESB, ETL concepts and tools.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with demonstrated ability to present complex technical information in a clear manner to peers, developers, and senior leaders
- Technical skills would include; Adobe Analytics, Oracle Marketing Platform (Responsys), Jira, Scaled Agile Framework, full stack web design, application design
- Experience with Salesforce Service Cloud technology
- Master's Degree in Marketing, Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
- Experience in a Retail, Call Centers or Consumer organization
- Our ideal candidate has 5 - 7 years of Salesforce architecture experience and may even hold a certification such as Technical Architect, Application Architect, or System Architect
- Agile Certifications preferred (PO/PM Scaled Agilist (SA), etc.)
Back to top