- El Segundo, CA
Lead Auditor - AT&T Audit Services - WarnerMedia
This position will be in Burbank or El Segundo, CA. Relocation assistance is not available. The position will be filled as an AT&T Services Inc. employee.
The Company: WarnerMedia, a division of AT&T, is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences. WarnerMedia brands and operating units include Warner Bros., DC Entertainment, HBO Max, HBO, TNT, and CNN.
Overall Purpose: Responsible for coordinating and administering internal audit projects, including information systems assignments with a focus on the WarnerMedia division of AT&T.
Key Roles and Responsibilities: Audit responsibilities include the review, analysis, and monitoring of procedures and systems of internal controls within the organization. Review and consult on existing systems and procedures, or in the development of new or modified systems and procedures. Executes internal audits, including information systems assignments within established business process and information security controls. Audits the financial and operating system processes for information integrity of transaction documents and reports discrepancies. Develops audit plans and understands the specific issues to be evaluated. Creates audit reports and develops recommendations for improving the procedures reviewed.
Job Contribution: Exercises judgement within broadly defined practices and policies in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criterion for obtaining results. Work leadership may be provided by assigning work and resolving problems.
Education: Bachelor's degree (IT/IS or business preferred)
Experience: 5-7 years of experience
Professional Certifications: CISA, CITP, CISSP, CISM, CPA, or CIA preferred
Principal Functional Skills / Competencies:
- General knowledge of Application Controls, General Computing Controls, and Sarbanes-Oxley control assessments and their effect on the overall control environment.
- Knowledge of Primary (i.e. "key") and Secondary controls and how they support the overall control environment.
- Working knowledge of one or more of the following: operating systems, applications (web and/or n-tier), databases, networks, cybersecurity, change management, SDLC, and/or computer operations.
- Ability to think critically, make assessments, and develop conclusions. To learn complex processes quickly, establish credibility with auditees and management, and gather required information.
- Knowledge of management information systems terminology, concepts, and practices.
- Skill in collecting and analyzing complex data, evaluating information and systems, and drawing logical conclusions.
- Professional skepticism and familiarity with the common indicators of fraud.
- Effective verbal and written communications skills, including active listening and presenting findings and recommendations for improvement.
- Ability to establish and maintain team-oriented working relationships with co-workers, auditees, and external contacts, and work effectively in a professional team environment.
- Audit and Compliance Functions
- IT Auditing
- Data Gathering and Reporting
- Finance and Accounting
- Fraud Management
- Internal Controls
- Managing Multiple Priorities
- SOX Compliance
Back to top