- Burbank, CA
This position will be in Burbank or El Segundo, CA. Relocation assistance is not available. The position will be filled as an AT&T Services Inc. employee.
The Company: WarnerMedia, a division of AT&T, is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences. WarnerMedia brands and operating units include Warner Bros., DC Entertainment, HBO Max, HBO, TNT, and CNN.
Overall Purpose: Responsible for coordinating and administering internal audit projects, including information systems assignments with a focus on the WarnerMedia division of AT&T.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
• Audit responsibilities include the review, analysis, and monitoring of procedures and systems of internal controls within the organization.
• Review and consult on existing systems and procedures, or in the development of new or modified systems and procedures.
• Executes internal audits, including information systems assignments within established business process and information security controls.
• Audits the financial and operating system processes for information integrity of transaction documents and reports discrepancies.
• Develops audit plans and understands the specific issues to be evaluated.
• Creates audit reports and develops recommendations for improving the procedures reviewed.
Job Contribution: Exercises judgement within broadly defined practices and policies in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criterion for obtaining results. Work leadership may be provided by assigning work and resolving problems.
Education: Bachelor's degree (IT/IS or business preferred)
Experience: 5-7 years of experience
Professional Certifications: CISA, CITP, CISSP, CISM, CPA, or CIA preferred
Ready to join our team? Apply today!
Principal Functional Skills / Competencies:
• General knowledge of Application Controls, General Computing Controls, and Sarbanes-Oxley control assessments and their effect on the overall control environment.
• Knowledge of Primary (i.e. "key") and Secondary controls and how they support the overall control environment.
• Working knowledge of one or more of the following: operating systems, applications (web and/or n-tier), databases, networks, cybersecurity, change management, SDLC, and/or computer operations.
• Ability to think critically, make assessments, and develop conclusions. To learn complex processes quickly, establish credibility with auditees and management, and gather required information.
• Knowledge of management information systems terminology, concepts, and practices.
• Skill in collecting and analyzing complex data, evaluating information and systems, and drawing logical conclusions.
• Professional skepticism and familiarity with the common indicators of fraud.
• Effective verbal and written communications skills, including active listening and presenting findings and recommendations for improvement.
• Ability to establish and maintain team-oriented working relationships with co-workers, auditees, and external contacts, and work effectively in a professional team environment.
• Audit and Compliance Functions
• IT Auditing
• Data Gathering and Reporting
• Finance and Accounting
• Fraud Management
• Internal Controls
• Managing Multiple Priorities
• SOX Compliance
Back to top