- Dallas, TX
Join a team of talented builders dedicated to developing and supporting the cloud-native infrastructure that runs the AT&T TV API Platform. This position is remote and full-time. This team owns and operates the entire end-to-end platform architecture and implementation of kubernetes and cloud-native technologies that AT&T TV leverages to run their microservice backend.
Leave a mark
• Work for a Fortune 10 company on one of the most exciting video streaming service products in the world.
• We're a leader in diversity with a commitment to fostering an inclusive culture.
• We strive to be a great place to work and we embrace our responsibility to reduce our environmental impact on the planet and are committed to helping our customers use our technology for social good.
What to expect
• You'll be on a highly collaborative DevOps team that architects, designs, builds, deploys, tests and supports all aspects of the cloud computing platform we provide to millions of customers worldwide.
• We work with open-source software across a range of frameworks and technologies: microservices, kubernetes, docker, AWS, Istio, go, java and much more. In our org, we are moving away from narrowly defined roles to allow everyone to work on all aspects of their product and to try out new things.
What You Bring to the Team
• Strong technology foundation, unrelenting sense of pride in your work and excellent troubleshooting skills
• End to end ownership mindset and a passion for learning
• 2+ years Kubernetes Administration
• Experience with K8s Provisioning, K8s APIs, Networking, Service Discovery, Routing, Backups, Monitoring, Alerting, Logging
• Experience working with Stateless and Stateful workloads
• Experience with Cron Jobs, Singletons, and Daemonsets
• 2+ years Golang programming Experience
• Solid-Understanding and Experience with AWS
• Experience with large-scale distributed systems
• Open-Source Software development experience a plus
• Proactive, problem-solving abilities with a deep desire to improve, innovate, challenge and change
• Fantastic interpersonal skills and motivation to work together to solve problems
Learn more about AT&T
Back to top