Knowledge System Manager-CM3 (Government)
- Columbia, MD
AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Department of Defense. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers' mission.
RIS I is the delivery of regional IT services to the end user. We offer support of end user devices including desktop, workplace peripherals, and voice and video devices. We support local and campus area networks, including wireless and cable plant.
AT&T has an opening for a Knowledge System Manager - To assist in the development and definition of knowledge management systems and documentation.
Description of Job Duties/Responsibilities:
- Assisting in the development and definition of knowledge management systems and documentation
- Creating Engineering and Operational related documentation (Deliverables, SOPs, Work Instructions, etc.)
- Working in conjunction with appropriate parties to identify, design, develop, and implement processes, procedures, and reusable templates that support or enhance the knowledge management capabilities across the Program.
- Providing the day-to-day operational services in support of infrastructure, hardware, software, and systems
- Maintaining knowledge of computer system capabilities, business processes, and workflow.
Required Qualifications: Six (6) years of experience as a CM programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity are required. Bachelor's degree in a technical or business discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Four (4) years of additional CM experience may be substituted for a Bachelor's degree. Must have experience with Service Now and ITIL. 3 years of experience in KM/KE related practice. Superb writing, data research/gathering/analysis skills. Experience communication skills and a people oriented demeanor.
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws.
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Back to top