Junior Video Operations Center (VOC) Specialist (Government)
Junior VOC specialist would be trained to handle job responsibilities including but may not be limited to the following. Previous experience related to any of these functions would be positive:
- Schedule video conferences with remote sites.
- Accommodate all conferences, establish the conferences, maintain Video Teleconference (VTC) schedules and facilitate periodic test calls.
- Provide customer interface, first tier support and trouble shooting.
- Operate and trouble shoot multi-vendor equipment.
- Equipment types include Polycom, Tandberg, PictureTel, Sony and others. Facilitator of third tier call-out, including trouble tickets, installation and operation of all video teleconference equipment.
- Demonstration of Customer Service skills and strong phone presence required. Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Polycom, Cisco and other IT related certifications a plus.
- Overtime, shift work and occasional travel may be required, or other duties as assigned.
- Knowledge of H.320, H.323, TCP/IP, ISDN protocols up to Tier 2 level troubleshooting for customer calls.
- Must have working level experience of common desktop software (Windows) and Microsoft Applications (ie Excel, Word, etc.).
Required Clearance: None required to start, but must be able to obtain Top Secret
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Meet Some of AT&T's Employees
Architect, Entertainment Group
As a cloud architect, Aaron builds and designs different cloud environments that enable video processing. His work helps customers get whichever channels they want, on whatever device they require.
Back to top