Junior Lab Manager (SA1) (Government)
- Columbia, MD
AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Department of Defense. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers' mission.
RIS I is the delivery of regional IT services to the end user. We offer support of end user devices including desktop, workplace peripherals, and voice and video devices. We support local and campus area networks, including wireless and cable plant.
AT&T has an opening for a Junior Lab Manager - Candidate must be well-organized with the desire and aptitude to learn new technologies. This entry level position is a great opportunity for someone that wants to advance their technical ability.
- Maintain a safe and function computer lab
- Maintain lab equipment inventory
- Assist in authoring lab documentation to include rack elevations, wiring diagrams and architectural diagrams
- Hardware installation and configuration
- Supporting the integration of test tools and procedures into customer approved testing platform
- Ensuring test environment is maintained to the customer's baseline for multiple Operating Systems in use throughout customer's enterprise
- Participating in all phases of risk management assessments and software/hardware development with special emphasis on Assessment and Authorization (A&A)
- Must be able to lift 50lbs.
Required Qualifications: Five (5) years of experience as an SA in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity are required. Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Assurance, Information Security System Engineering, or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Five (5) years of SA experience may be substituted for a Bachelor's degree.
Desired skill set:
- Familiarity with VMware
- Familiarity with networking
- Familiarity with Linux
- Familiarity with Windows
- Familiarity with Storage
Back to top