Journeyman Test Engineer (Government)
AT&T is seeking Test Engineers to fill senior and journeyman positions executing the Western Range Modernization Network (WMN) program. Test Engineers are assigned to the WMN Test Team, and are ultimately responsible for planning, executing, and analyzing results of qualification and integration level testing. The Test Team works closely with the WMN Systems Engineers to ensure WMN requirements and specifications are adequately verified. They also work closely with the Air Force customer to ensure test plans and procedures are sufficient to support test criteria.
- Create, implement, and maintain the WMN System Test Plan (STP).
- Manage requirements (allocation to procedures, test events, status tracking, etc.)
- Develop, execute, and maintain test plans.
- Develop & execute test procedures to support test plans.
- Analyze, document, and publish test data, results and observations in Test Reports.
- Identify, assess, and document deficiencies.
- Create and maintain the WMN Requirements Verification Cross Reference Matrix (VCRM).
- Plan, execute, and gain approval for Test Readiness Reviews.
- Participate in cross-functional customer facing integrated product teams (IPTs).
- Adhere to established policies and procedures pertaining to job site safety, security, and time-keeping.
- Bachelor degree in related technical field or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of two years of experience in test engineering position (five years for senior).
- Hardware and Software testing experience.
- Experience on a DoD system development program (Western Range experience a plus).
- Current SECRET clearance.
- US Citizenship.
- Experience with IP Networks, Serial Data Comm Lines, Network Management Tools
- Experience with common circuit/signal testers like Fireberd, Fluke, Oscilloscopes, etc.
- Experience testing in an Agile, DevOps, and/or Scrum methodology environment.
- Experience interfacing with a project Integrated Master Schedule (IMS).
- Experience with relevant industry software products like DOORS, Enterprise Architect, Quality Center, MS Office, MS Project, MS Sharepoint, etc.
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Back to top