Java/Web Developer (Government)
- Columbia, MD
AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Intelligence Community (IC). We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers' mission.
Intelink Services provide interagency information sharing, content discovery, and collaboration capabilities on the IC system domains to the IC and its partners in Defense, Homeland Security, Foreign Affairs, and Law Enforcement.
AT&T has an opening for a Java/Web Developer to support the Search team, in providing support to the IC community on three network fabrics.
- Web Application Developer, familiar with aspects of Search and Content Discovery Engineering that includes definition, design, development, integration, testing, deployment, and engineering life cycle support. Experience in programming and large system software design and development, with knowledge of UNIX/Linux utilizing Agile methodology. As a member of the Search and Content Discovery team the candidate will assist in several projects; Faceted Search, Federated Search, Enterprise Catalogs, Really Simple Syndication (RSS) Feeds, Image Search, Web Dispatcher, other related projects. The search capabilities will be maintained across multiple communities on multiple fabrics. Work closely with the client to satisfy rapidly emerging requirements and must be able to work as part of a team to design and implement solutions that meet the customer's issues and concerns.
- Responsibilities include: Develop and maintain Web software applications using Agile software development techniques; Consult with the business process owners, customers, users, and constituents to develop and analyze customer requirements; Perform application testing; Create and maintain application documentation.
- Agile development experience
- Application Server Experience
- Apache Web Server / Apache Tomcat Server
- HTML, CSS & Webservices
- Customer interface experience.
- Nexus Repository, Integrated Development Environment
- AWS Technologies (API Gateway, S3, etc.)
- Network Architecture (VIP, WIP, F5)
- Cloud development experience.
- May be required to respond to after-hours requests as required in a 24 x 7 environment.
- DoD 8570 Compliance with IAT level 1 is required, or must be obtained within 6 months of employment.
TS/SCI with Poly (#polygraph)
Five (5) years experience in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity within the Federal Government is required.
Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline from an accredited college or university is required.
Five (5) years of additional system administration experience may be substituted for a bachelor's degree.
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Back to top